Meitetsu BC ・ Nagoya Sta.Kobe (Sannomiya BT)
|Service code||Meitetsu BC||Nagoya Sta.
|Kobe (Sannomiya BT.)|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kobe 1 Meitetsu||07:20||07:35||10:36|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kobe 3 Meitetsu||08:20||08:35||11:37|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kobe 5 Meitetsu||10:20||10:35||13:37|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kobe 7 Tokai||13:20||13:35||16:37|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kobe 9 Nishinihonn||16:20||16:35||19:37|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kobe 11 Nishinihonn||18:20||18:35||21:37|
Scroll to see the full chart
Kobe (Sannomiya BT)Nagoya Sta. ・ Meitetsu BC
|Service code||Kobe (Sannomiya BT.)||Nagoya Sta.
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kobe 2 Nishinihonn||8:30||11:34||11:44|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kobe 4 Nishinihonn||10:30||13:34||13:44|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kobe 6 Meitetsu||13:30||16:32||16:42|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kobe 8 Meitetsu||15:30||18:32||18:42|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kobe 10 Meitetsu||17:15||20:17||20:27|
|Meishin Expressway Bus Kobe 12 Tokai||19:15||22:17||22:27|
Scroll to see the full chart
- * Lists the major bus stops.
- … Bus service available with 4-seat row wide seats
- … Bus service available Power supply
- * The bus type is subject to change without notice.
- * Additional buses may have a different seat type, which may not have electrical outlets.
- Tokai …JR Tokai Bus
- Nishinihonn …West Japan JR Bus
- Meitetsu …Meitetsu Bus
- * The bus operator is subject to change without notice.
- * Meishin Expressway Bus Kobe Line is a shared service provided by JR Tokai Bus, West Japan JR Bus, and Meitetsu Bus.
Day : Nagoya Kobe
Meishin Expressway Bus Kobe
Fare Table (Adult)
|Route||Normal one-way||Round Trip Discount|
|Meitetsu BC ・ Nagoya Sta. Kobe (Sannomiya BT.)||￥3,400||￥5,650|
[When using Meishin Expressway Bus Kobe]
- ■ The applicable fare is based on the day departing from the first bus stop of the bus that you are boarding.
- ■ Round-trip discount tickets are valid for 10 days. However, if the return bus service and seat is selected, the round-trip ticket becomes valid for that departure only.
- ■ Missing the selected return bus service will void the ticket and make it ineligible for refund.
- ■ Round-trip discount tickets are not sold on the bus. You can purchase a round-trip discount ticket online or at the ticket counter.
- ■ Child fares are half the price of adult fares for standard one-way tickets and round-trip discount tickets (rounded up to the nearest 10 yen).
- ・Fare categories
- ■ Present your ticket (Web voucher) to the driver when boarding.
- ■ For safety, wear your seatbelt while the bus is in motion.
- ■ When using the restroom on the bus or otherwise getting out of your seat, be careful of the bus shaking.
- ■ No smoking on the bus.
- ■ Passengers are required to load (on the bus or into the trunk), unload, and store their luggage themselves.
- ■ No dangerous objects may be brought on the bus (or loaded into the trunk).
- ■ Regarding the allowable boarding size of luggage, luggage must be within 200 cm on all sides and the total dimensions (sum of height, length, and width) must be within 250 cm.
- ■ Large luggage, including skis, snowboards, surfboards, and bicycles, cannot be brought on the bus or loaded into the trunk.
- ■ Valuables, breakables, and electronic devices (including computers and electronic data) cannot be placed in the trunk. Passengers are required to take care of these items on the bus.
- ■ Before reclining your seat, ask the passenger behind you for permission.
- ■ Set your mobile devices to silent mode once aboard. Talking on the phone is not permitted on the bus.
- ■ When listening to music on the bus, keep the volume of your headphones to a level that will not disturb other passengers.
- ■ When conversing on the bus, keep your voice down so as to not disturb other passengers.
- ■ When eating or drinking on the bus, do not eat or drink anything that has a strong smell or that is noisy to eat.
- ■ Be sure to return to the bus by the designated time when taking breaks at parking areas.
- ■ To get off at the next stop, press the STOP button near your seat.
- ■ If you miss your specified departure, your ticket will be void. You will not be able to receive a refund for such a ticket or to change it to another bus.
- ■ Note that the arrival at your destination may be significantly delayed due to road and weather conditions.
Even in such cases, the bus service operator will not refund the ticket or provide any other compensation.
- ■ Due to road and weather conditions, or for other reasons, if the bus service operator deems it unsafe to provide the transportation service, the service may be canceled.
In such a case, tickets are refunded with no charge. (Note that the bus service operator does not provide alternative transportation or make arrangements for accommodation.)
- ■ The above time table and fares only include those for major bus stops. Some buses stop at bus stops that are not listed above.
- ■ Completion of reservation through the Expressway Bus Net requires credit card payment, which you can proceed to from the reservation email.
|Adult fare||Ages 12 and up|
|Child fare||Ages 6-11|
* Children under 6 are free (1 child free for each paid adult or child), but using a seat by paying for a child fare is recommended due to the nature of the expressway bus operations.
- ■ The above bus services are provided with reserved seating when boarding from the bus stops listed above. Please make your reservation in advance.
- ■ Reservations can be made online (5 a.m. to 1 a.m. the following day) or by calling (10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.) or visiting (during operating hours) the ticket counter.
JR Tokai Bus Nagoya Travel Center (Nagoya Station)
1-minute walk from the Nagoya Station shinkansen side (business hours: 6 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.)
Reservations: 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Inquiries: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.